Your Data & Privacy
Who are we?
Australia.Silicawater.com is a trading name of:
Ifood Pty Ltd, Registered address: 72a Eric Street, Bundeena, Sydney, 2230.
ACN 639 480 578
What data do we collect?
- When you visit the site we collect browser information including your IP address for our site analytics (google analytics).
- When you complete your order we collect your contact details in order to fulfil your order these details include your IP address, name, address, email, telephone number, billing address and delivery address. Optionally you can create an account so we store your details so you can login next time, you can also optionally join the mailchimp mailing list at checkout
- After Checkout your payment information is collected securely by the payment provider we do not have access to your financial information, we offer payment using Paypal (via redirect) and Stripe (using encrypted communication). If you choose a standing order you can opt for Paypal or Stripe in either case a subscription will be stored securely with the payment provider.
- There is also an option to join our mailchimp newsletter on every page, which requests your name, email address, telephone number and customer type
- We have a general contact form which requests your name, email address and enquiry
- The site includes links to our social media pages to which you can subscribe
Reason for data collection
Site statistics - We collect information about your visit to track your visit to the site and to help us improve our site
Site registration - We collect your information to make your next order quicker
Checkout - We collect your information so that we can fulfil your order
Newsletter - We collect your information so that we can contact you via email or telephone with marketing material
Contact Form - We collect your information so we can respond to your enquiry
Social Media - To allow you to be kept up to date with our social media posts
How long do we store your data?
- Site registration data is stored until you delete it
- Order data may be kept for up to 6 years for accounting purposes
- Newsletter data is stored until you unsubscribe
- Contact Form data is stored for 1 month
- Social Media data is stored until you unsubscribe
Which third Parties receive your data?
- Site statistic data is shared with Google Analytics
- Order details are shared with flynt-copak who fulfil the order
- Financial details are collected by the payment providers either Paypal or Stripe
- Newsletter data is shared with Mailchimp who run our newsletters
- You may subscribe to social media including facebook, twitter and youtube
How do I access / remove / delete my data?
You can access your data here
Children under 13
This site does not collect childrens data. If you think we have please contact us immediately.
The data you provide to us will be either securely stored and backed up within an Australian or with a complaint Non-Australian based supplier. Data may also be processed by employees who work for such suppliers.
We will take all reasonable actions to ensure any data processed outside Australia protects your privacy rights and handles such data in a secure way. As part of you sharing your data with us, you are agreeing to such data being handled and cared for in this way.
Should a data breach be discovered, all users will be notified within 72 hours of its discovery.
How to get in touch
Contact Data Protection Officer, Ifood Pty Ltd, Registered address: 72a Eric Street, Bundeena, Sydney, 2230.
Telephone: +61 481 829 410
Refund & Returns Policy
All goods are sold subject to our condition of sale:
Conditions of Sale
- Minimum acceptable order $34.99
- All weights, measurements and dimensions are approximate
- Delivery is subject to conditions of sale of our delivery agents, flynt-copak, Their conditions can be viewed on www.flynt-copak.com.au
- You have a 14 day cancellation period from the date the goods are received. If you wish to cancel your order, you must contact us before the 14 day deadline has passed, you can let us know by telephoning +61 481 829 410 or email australia@SilicaWaters.com
- Other Refunds are only available on faulty or damaged goods. If anything you order from us arrives damaged or faulty, please let us know within 10 days of receipt, and we will arrange for refund. You can let us know by phone or email as above.
NONE OF THE ABOVE AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS